Thursday, September 26, 2013

Prime Rib - Lambert's House

When we were in Illinois this last time Theresa, my sister, and I went to Costco to do some shopping.  I found a great Prime Rib Roast, not only was it Prime Rib, it was "Prime" beef.  Prime beef is rare to find for most of us and who would have thought Costco of all places would have Prime beef.   I bought the whole rib roast and cut it into 5 small roast each weighing about 3 lbs.   The other night I decided to cook one for dinner.  As expected the beef was juicy, tender and delicious.  I served with a mixture of Brussel Sprouts and carrots with a Honey Balsamic reduction.  Here are a few pictures:



The whole Roast



The First Slice



Brussel Sprouts, Carrots, Bacon with a Honey Balsamic Reduction

Until Next Time: Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often

No comments:

Post a Comment