Saturday, August 31, 2013

Turning a new page

Since Jackie and I are so blessed to be able to travel this great country and experience not only the sights and the people but also the food, we want to try to share with our family and friends what we find.  With this blog I, with Jackie's help, will try to capture the food side of our travel experiences.  We will do reviews of restaurants, diners, drive-ins and dives and stores .  Also I want to share some of my  own recipes and experiences in learning new recipes and techniques while cooking in an RV.  I invite questions concerning cooking or cooking in an RV (which is a an adventure in itself).   Also if there is a restaurant you think we should try, let us know and we will do our best.  We also welcome comments concerning the format of the blog.   Enough blabbering, let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment